Hu Chocolate Bars
Item Form Bar
Flavor 4pack Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Coffee
Unit Count 2.1 Ounce
Size 4 Count (Pack of 1)
About Hu Chocolate Bars
- 4 Pack Hazelnut Coffee Crunch Chocolate
- Natural Organic Vegan
- Fair Trade Dark Chocolate
- 2.1oz Each
- GET BACK TO CHOCOLATE: We couldn’t find delicious chocolate that fit our specs, so we made our own! Our chocolate bars are proudly Paleo, Vegan, and Organic, with no dairy, no soy, no emulsifiers, no soy lecithin, no gluten, no refined sugar, no cane sugar, and no sugar alcohols.
- GET BACK TO HUMAN: We are inspired by quality food’s ability to heal vs poor quality food’s guarantee to hinder. We started Hu to help people get back to eating, living, and thriving like humans.
- HAZELNUT BUTTER: Our most indulgent chocolate bar. Enjoy rich hazelnut butter spread inside dark chocolate. The Hu version of everyone’s favorite hazelnut chocolate spread. Ingredient lists have never been so simple: Organic fair-trade cacao, hazelnut, unrefined organic coconut sugar, organic fair-trade cocoa butter – contains less than 2% of almonds and cashew.
- FOOD FOR HUMANS: Our journey started with asking questions about our food, which lead us down a crazy rabbit hole of health and wellness discovery. We decided to cut through the clutter and focus on helping others get back to human with clean eating, natural ingredients, and a healthy lifestyle.
- SHIPPING NOTICE: Because Hu Chocolate doesn’t contain preservatives, stabilizers, or artificial ingredients, it’s more susceptible to melting when shipped to warmer locations. If the package you receive has been damaged in any way, please contact us via Amazon messaging with your Order ID — we’re here to help.
I happened upon these in the airport.I saved the wrapper so that I could look them up and I now buy these in multi-packs. I have lots of allergies and the different options allow for me to have good chocolate without compromise.My favorite is the salty chocolate flavor.This chocolate is high quality and the ingredients are simple and wholesome.This is a real win-win!
Diana V –
Delicious, wish the price was a little less. Still willing to buy it.;)
nick huerta –
I enjoyed this chocolate it was great seriously!!!
Dopey Dave –
Found these by accident while looking for a dark chocolate to raise my wife’s spirits while recovering from surgery. They have a very slight bitterness, not overpowering, and the salt makes for a very delightful treat.
Gabriella Torres –
My favourite chocolate bars ever!!!! I love all of the flavours so much! Hu is the best brand of chocolate in my opinion for pure ingredients especially the lack of added sugars or soy lecithin that is in many other brand of chocolate which are things I try to avoid. I think all of the flavours of dark chocolate and great and not super bitter which can be an issue with dark chocolate in my opinion. I was so happy to find a holiday edition of flavours because I was especially excited to try the pumpkin flavour. It was an amazing gift to myself for the holidays and I can imagine may other people will love it too. The cute holiday wrapping is also hard to pass up.
My new seasonal favorite; great flavor!
Donna Blowers –
Chocolate craving and dairy free
This is the best healthy chocolate I’ve had! Just wish it didn’t cost so much but it’s worth the splurge once in a while!
Not the most affordable product but tastes really great if you like dark chocolate that is not too sweet. I also like the different fillings, esp the raspberry one.
I bought the salty dark chocolate but it’s just too much salt. I imagined that the sweetness and salt would mix ok but it’s just all salt and no sweet. I wouldn’t recommend! I like the quality of the chocolate though. I’m gonna buy the normal dark chocolate instead from now on.